Bank Support Worker
Date Added: 29/01/2020
We are looking to recruit bank Support Workers to join a friendly and established care team providing support to a lady with disabilities in her own family home.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support work
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including night shifts and weekends
- Great communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
- Clean driving licence is essential to this role
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – Up to £13.50 per hour depending on experience with enhancements for weekends. Night shift rates apply.
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
For more information please contact Helen Hallmark, HR Administrator at CA Case Management Ltd on 01799 540734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref: WA0120.