Care Assistant / Support Worker
Where: Hailsham, East Sussex
Date Added: 05/03/2020
We are looking to recruit full time, part time and bank care assistants/support workers to join a friendly established team providing support to a woman in her own home and in the community. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our client and make a difference and you will have the opportunity to develop skills and work alongside therapists and professionals.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support work
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including waking night shifts and weekends
- Effective communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
- Enabling approach to support client with his daily routine, activities and therapy.
- Enjoy social activities and accessing the community with the client.
- Clean driving licence is essential to this role
In return we can offer:
Great rates of pay – £12 per hour with enhancements for weekends
Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
Fully funded DBS
Generous annual leave allowance
Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
Direct support and supervision given
Enhance therapy skills
For more please contact Helen Hallmark – HR Administrator – CA Case Management Ltd – 01799 540734 / firstname.lastname@example.org – Job Ref HL0320 for an application form.