Care Assistant / Support Worker
Date Added: 01/07/2019
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly established team providing care to a young disabled man in his own home and support him in community activities.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support work
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including night shifts and weekends
- Great communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
- Clean driving licence is essential to this role
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – Up to £10.45/hr day rate with enhancements for weekends. Night shifts paid per shift.
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Sick leave payment
- Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
- The time and support to be able to really deliver great quality care
For more information please contact Helen Hallmark at CA Case Management Ltd - 01799 540734 - firstname.lastname@example.org - quoting Job Ref: WG0719.