Where: Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Date Added: 20/01/2020
We are looking for full time care assistants to join a friendly established team providing care to a young disabled man in his own home and support him in community activities.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support work
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including sleep in night shifts and weekends
- Great communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
- Clean driving licence is essential
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – £10.45 per hour with enhancements for weekends. Night shift rates apply.
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Sick leave payment
- Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
- The time and support to be able to really deliver great quality care
For more information please contact Helen Hallmark at CA Case Management Ltd on 01799 540734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref: ST0220.