Children's Care Worker
Date Added: 29/01/2020
Great opportunity to join our small, friendly team. We are looking to recruit part time and full time support workers to join an established team providing support to a young girl with cerebral palsy living in her own home.
Our client is a delightful, happy, bubbly girl who loves working with her team. The job involves day and night shifts, night care is provided by a sleep-in shift.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support work, and ideally experience working with children
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including night shifts and weekends
- Great communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
- Ability to work within a small team
- Flexibility in approach to care
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – Up to £10.50 per hour with enhancements for bank holidays and regular pay reviews. Night shift rates apply.
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
For more information please apply online or contact Helen Hallmark, HR Administrator at CA Case Management Ltd on 01799 540734 / email@example.com quoting Job Ref: CL0120.