Children's Support Worker
Date Added: 14/05/2019
Exciting opportunity to join a new team of Support Workers to provide support to a young boy in his own home and in the community. Our client has cerebral palsy, he requires full support with all aspects of his care and therapy programme.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in care and support of children or young people with complex care needs.
- Experience of working in the community.
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including day, evening, waking night shifts and weekends.
- Great communication skills.
- Positive and friendly personality.
- Clean driving licence is essential to this role.
- Experience of working with children or young people with Cerebral Palsy.
In return, we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – Up to £13 per hour depending on experience with enhancements for weekends and bank holidays.
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support.
- Fully funded DBS.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Great opportunity to work with one client and make a difference.
For more information please contact Helen Hallmark at CA Case Management Ltd on 01799 540734 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref: HT0519.
Interviews will be held on 11/06/19.