Paediatric Support Worker
Date Added: 08/10/2019
Our client is a child with physical, cognitive and communicative difficulties. We are looking for paediatric support workers to join a small team who care for our client in the family home. You will be working alongside the multi-disciplinary team in developing his therapy programme and encouraging participation in a variety of activities.
This post forms part of a team providing care during weekends, including day and sleeping night shifts. Increased hours are required during school holidays. Permanent part time hours available.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support/youth work
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis
- Great communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
- Clean driving license is essential to this role (manual)
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – £12.24 per hour with enhancements for weekends and bank holidays. Night shift rates apply.
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
For more information please contact Helen Hallmark, HR Administrator at CA Case Management Ltd - 01799 540734 - firstname.lastname@example.org - quoting Job Ref: AM1119.