Paediatric Support Worker
Where: Ampthill, Bedfordshire
Date Added: 29/03/2019
This is a great opportunity to join our small friendly team, to work one to one with our client and really make a difference.
We are require Paediatric Support Workers required to provide care for a 12 year old child with special needs, to develop his therapy programme alongside the multi-disciplinary team and encourage participation in a variety of activities.
This post forms part of a team providing care in the family home mainly during weekends, which includes day and sleeping night shifts. Increased hours are required during school holidays, which includes day shifts and sleeping nights. Permanent part time and bank hours available.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support/youth work
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including day shifts (mostly weekends), throughout school holidays and sleep in night shifts
- Great communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
- Clean driving license is essential to this role
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – Up to £12.00 per hour depending on experience with enhancements for weekends
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
For more information please contact Helen Hallmark, HR Administrator at CA Case Management Ltd on 01799 540734 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref: AM0419.