Support Worker (Youth)
Date Added: 17/01/2019
We are looking to recruit personal assistants on a part-time/bank basis to add to the small existing team providing support to a 16 year old disabled girl in her own home and in the community. You will be required to implement therapy programmes, organise and carry out fun outings for her.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Dynamic, fun and bubbly personality
- A desire to work with young people
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including morning, after school shifts, weekends and school holidays
- Great communication skills
- Clean driving licence is essential to this role
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – Up to £12.00/hr with enhancements for weekends
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Helen Hallmark - CA Case Management Ltd – 01799 540734 - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref: ST0119.