Where: Chigwell, Essex.
Date Added: 14/05/2019
We are looking to recruit a support worker to provide support to a young disabled girl in her own home and in the community.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support work
- Experience in youth work desirable
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work overtime including school holidays and weekends
- Great communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
- Clean driving licence is essential to this role
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – Up to £11.00 per hour depending on experience with enhancements for weekends
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Opportunity to travel with client
- Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
For more information please contact Helen Hallmark at CA Case Management Ltd on 01799 540734 or email@example.com quoting Job Ref: CW0519.