Where: Maldon, Essex
Date Added: 22/05/2019
We are seeking a dynamic, motivated support worker to provide support to a fun loving disabled boy. This post forms part of a small, friendly team providing care in the family home and includes waking nights and after school care.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of working with children/young adults with a disability
- Great communication skills
- A warm and bubbly personality
- Flexibility in approach to care and able to travel abroad with the family in school holidays
- Clean full driving license is essential
In return we can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay - up to £12.60/hr depending on experience with enhanced weekend and bank holiday rates
- Comprehensive, fully funded and paid training package and ongoing support
- Fully funded enhanced DBS check
- An opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
- Full time / Part time hours available
For more information please contact Helen Hallmark, HR Administrator, CA Case Management Ltd on 01799 540734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: MD0519.