Date Added: 23/05/2019
We are looking to recruit support workers to join a friendly established team providing support to a young disabled man in his own home and to assist with his ongoing rehabilitation.
This post is for day and night shifts, part-time and full-time.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support work
- Understanding of rehabilitation, experience of working with therapists would be of benefit although not essential as full training given
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including night shifts and weekends
- Great communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
- Clean driving licence is not essential to this role but would be of benefit
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – Up to £11.33 per hour depending on experience with enhancements for weekends. Night shift rates apply.
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Opportunity to work alongside senior therapists in a rehabilitation pathway
- Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
If you would like to know more details please contact Helen Hallmark - HR Administrator - CA Case Management Ltd - 01799 540734 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Job Ref: GW0519.