Where: Harlow, Essex
Date Added: 19/09/2019
We are looking to recruit Support Workers for a team providing 24-hour complex care to a woman in her early twenties living within the family home.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support work
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including waking night shifts and weekends
- Great communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Clean driving licence is preferred
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – Up to £13.00 per hour with enhancements for weekends and waking night hours
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
For more information please contact Helen Hallmark - HR Administrator - CA Case Management Ltd - 01799 540734 - email@example.com - quoting Job Ref: RY0919.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 9th October 2019 in Saffron Walden.