Date Added: 03/12/2019
We are looking to recruit support workers for a small, friendly, bespoke team based on the outskirts of Dunmow. The team provides support to a disabled man in his own home and in the community and supports his ongoing rehabilitation.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in support work and working in the community
- Experience working with clients with brain injury
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis
- Great communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
- Clean driving licence is essential to this role
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – Up to £12.50 per hour depending on experience with enhancements for weekends.
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Great opportunity to work with alongside experienced therapy team
For more details please apply online with your CV or contact Helen Hallmark - CA Case Management Ltd - 01799 540734 - firstname.lastname@example.org - job ref DM1219.