Date Added: 17/01/2020
We are looking to recruit part time support workers to join a friendly established team providing support to a young disabled man in his own home and in the community.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support work
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including evenings and weekends
- Great communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
- Clean driving licence is essential to this role
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – £11.00 per hour depending on experience with enhancements for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
For further details please contact Helen Hallmark, HR Administrator, CA Case Management Ltd on 01799 540734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref: BT0120.