Date Added: 23/01/2020
We are seeking a dynamic, motivated support worker to provide support to a fun loving disabled boy. This post forms part of a small, friendly team providing care in the family home, in school and on family holidays abroad. The care covers day and waking nights.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of working with children/young adults with a disability
- Great communication skills
- A warm and bubbly personality
- Flexibility in approach to care and able to travel abroad with the family in school holidays
- Clean full driving license is essential
In return we can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay - up to £12.60/hr depending on experience with enhanced weekend and bank holiday rates
- Comprehensive, fully funded and paid training package and ongoing support
- Fully funded enhanced DBS check
- An opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
- Full time / Part time hours available
For more information please contact Helen Hallmark, HR Administrator, CA Case Management Ltd on 01799 540734 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: MD0120.