Date Added: 27/01/2020
We are looking to recruit a support worker to join a friendly established team providing support and ongoing rehabilitation to a young disabled man in his own home and in the community.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support work
- Experience working in a rehab environment and with therapy staff would be an advantage
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis including night shifts and weekends.
- Great communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
In return we can offer
- Great rates of pay – Up to £11.57 per hour depending on experience with enhancements for weekends. Night shift rates apply.
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Opportunity to work alongside senior therapy staff and contribute to a rehabilitation programme
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Opportunity to travel
- Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
For more information please contact Helen Hallmark at CA Case Management Ltd on 01799 540734 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref GW0120.