Where: Bexleyheath, London.
Date Added: 08/07/2019
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly established team providing care to a young disabled lady in her own home and support her in community activities.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Experience in care/support work
- Flexible approach to care and availability to work a variety of shifts on a rota basis on afternoons and weekends
- Great communication skills
- Positive and friendly personality
In return we can offer:
- Great rates of pay – Up to £10.25 per hour depending on experience with enhancements for weekends
- Fully funded comprehensive training package and on-going support
- Fully funded DBS
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Sick leave payment
- Great opportunity to work with one client and really make a difference
- The time and support to be able to really deliver great quality care.
For more information please contact Helen at CA Case Management Ltd by email: firstname.lastname@example.org - tel: 01799 540734 - job ref BH0719.